Rolled up look and customise workspace

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by MrsBeebleBrock, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. Hi - 2 questions that hopefully someone can help me with.

    1) Is there a way, either native to PS or with a plugin, that I can
    create a rolled effect? Sort of like page curl, but across a whole edge,
    not just a corner. I want to apply it to a map so it looks as if it's
    been scrolled.

    2) Can I place frequently tools and actions on the toolbar so I can get
    rid of certain dockers from my desktop?

    Thanks in advance,
    MrsBeebleBrock, Oct 15, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. MrsBeebleBrock

    broga Guest

    If you're using Windows
    You can assign function keys to your favourite actions

    You can access tools by using the key board. For example pressing z chooses
    the magnifying tool
    broga, Oct 16, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.