search software with "motion remover" function

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Wolfmaniac, May 3, 2012.

  1. Wolfmaniac

    Wolfmaniac Guest


    I will want to remove the elements in motion (people, vehicles) on a
    series of pictures, and i search a PC/Windows software with "motion
    remover" function, like the "FujiFilm HS10" camera :
    or "Scalado Remove" application on Android-OS :

    Software with this "motion remove" feature exists on PC/Windows?
    Wolfmaniac, May 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

  2. Wolfmaniac

    DanP Guest

    No, what do you expect to see where the moving subjects are?

    Take 2 shots and edit them into one. Requires a steady camera.

    DanP, May 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

  3. Wolfmaniac

    Wolfmaniac Guest

    Le 03/05/2012 12:23, Wolfmaniac a écrit :
    Cool! :

    Use "multi view Inpaint" option.
    Wolfmaniac, May 5, 2012
  4. Wolfmaniac

    otter Guest

    Photoshop has that. Even Elements has a feature similar to the
    "multi view" option of Inpaint.

    Photoshop also has "content-aware fill" which can remove objects
    without requiring a second picture of the same scene. Works pretty
    well with solid or repetitive backgrounds. Does a good job with trees
    or grass, as well.

    Photoshop also has a "motion-blur" filter which can help reduce the
    blurring of a moving object in a picture. It can help some, but don't
    expect miracles.
    otter, May 8, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.