simulate image projected on a non-flat surface?

Discussion in 'Photoshop Tutorials' started by james, Nov 30, 2009.

  1. james

    james Guest

    I want to make a photo showing a person sitting in front of a monitor, with
    a video game image projected on his face as if the monitor's content is
    reflecting off his face, although we all know this effect is always faked.

    Without renting a projector, is there a way to simulate an image projected
    on a person's face with photoshop? The image should warp following the
    contour of the person's face.

    If the person is at the center of a clock, the monitor would be at 12-oclock
    and the camera would be at 10:30
    james, Nov 30, 2009
    1. Advertisements

  2. james

    DM Guest

    You can fake this using filters. In particular there is one under
    distortion. Sorry I don't sit at a windows machine, so I can't tell you
    the exact name.

    Dawid Michalczyk
    Fantasy iPhone wallpapers
    DM, Dec 4, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.