"Stitching" abilities of photoshop? other programs?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by cc, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. cc

    cc Guest

    I have Photoshop 6.0 and was wondering if there is a way to "stitch"
    multiple photos together in an automated way to make long (or wraparound)
    panoramic views. If it doesn't., does anyone know of any other software
    which can do it?
    cc, Aug 5, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. cc

    Mike Russell Guest

    It can be done in Photoshop manually, but it's a fair amount of work to
    adjust each frame.

    Here's a review site that covers quite a few such programs.


    Mike Russell
    Mike Russell, Aug 5, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. cc

    Charlie Guest

    Photoshop Elements came free with my scanner. That will stitch.
    Charlie, Aug 5, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.