The Law In Georgia

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by coolmilk31, Apr 28, 2013.

1. coolmilk31

coolmilk31

Hey guys
    I'm new to this site I have a story to tell.I run A blog feed on Facebook in my home town where we talk about things going on in our home town with that said I was at a wreck taking some pictures an a state trooper walked over to me an asked who I was with at first I didn't understand what he was asking but then it hit me (newspaper) so I said no one well he began to tell me that there was a new law had pasted an that I couldn't take pictures of a wreck but if I did an wanted to keep my pictures I had to give him my name an phone # so he could add it to his report so the lawyer could subpoena me an my pictures to court but the was another way to do it an that was delete my pictures an leave so I told him I Would do that an he made one of our police officers stand there until I did it but at the same time there was 15 +people standing there with there cell phones out taking pictures an posting them to Facebook he also told me I could not use my pictures for anything until he was threw an the case was closed on the wreck I talked my our newspaper an they said they did them the same way a few years back but seen it wasnt working so started leaving them alone iv looked on the net till I tired of looking so Im comming to you guys to ask did he have any right to do this or was he way out of line :confused:

coolmilk31, Apr 28, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question