This NG at its best (follow up to "Kodak B&W C-41 process?")

Discussion in 'Kodak' started by Alan Browne, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Alan Browne

Lewis Lang Guest

SNIPS
    Which/whose Masters program do you want to get into and why? I thought you were
    aiming more at the business end of things than education...
    Thanks, hopefully there's a Baskins & Robins nearby as B&N's cafe is more like
    a Starbuck's than a malt shop ;-).

Lewis Lang, Apr 23, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. Alan Browne

Gordon Moat Guest

Actually, a bit of both. While that might seem like too much in too many
    directions, it could have some benefits. Getting into and through a Masters I hope
    will give me more contacts, so in a way it is a form of networking. The other
    benefit is that I could teach at University level.

Definitely I would rather just be completely business, but I need to look at all
    possible steps to do that. Doing a Masters program in New York or Miami could give
    me contacts that lead to more commercial work. SVA, NYU, Bard, ICP, and a few
    other choices are being explored.

It is a tough decision, and not completely agreed direction yet. I want to see how
    my promotional efforts go this year. If I pick up enough commercial clients,
    especially outside San Diego, then I will hold off on another degree. I have until
    January 2005 before applying deadline for a program, and until Fall of 2005 before
    starting a program; that is a long time in which I can put forward commercial
    effort and promoting my work in many directions. My hope is that I will not do a
    Masters program due to having enough work, but that is the back up plan.
    You got it Lewis . . . I know what you mean about B&N's coffee areas . . . . . .

Gordon Moat, Apr 24, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. Alan Browne

Lewis Lang Guest

Subject: Re: This NG at its best (follow up to "Kodak B&W C-41 process?")
    Here's to lots of outside SD business for you (and lot's more coffe malteds for
    me, Gordon) ;-) :)

Lewis Lang, Apr 24, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question