Travel Insurance

Discussion in 'Digital SLR' started by POHB, Jul 19, 2006.

  1. POHB

    POHB Guest

    I'm from the UK, going to Spain for a few weeks and struggling to find
    a travel insurance policy that will cover "valuables" or "high risk
    items" such as camera kit for more than about 400 quid. Any
    POHB, Jul 19, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  2. POHB

    Nick Beard Guest

    You probably ned to try one of the specific camera equipment insurers found
    in any of the leading photo mags.
    Here ar a couple from Digital Camera mag

    Try tel 02476-851030.
    Photcover plus from Golden Valley Insurance on 0800-015-4484
    Nick Beard, Jul 19, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  3. POHB

    tomm42 Guest

    In the US you can get an insurance rider on your home or apartment
    insurance, cost $1.75/$100 value as I am using my D200 as an amateur,
    for a pro it would be $3.75/$100. It was really some piece of mind when
    I went to the Virgin islands this spring. Oh yes on my policy no

    tomm42, Jul 21, 2006
  4. POHB

    POHB Guest

    On investigation it turns out my home insurance covers my stuff for
    short trips away, so no worries after all.
    POHB, Jul 21, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.