Turning a picture into a Fill Pattern ?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Michael J., May 14, 2006.

  1. Michael J.

    Michael J. Guest

    Greets all,

    I was wondering, is there any way I can turn a picture into a fill
    pattern in PS? Thank you.
    Michael J., May 14, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  2. Hi Michael,

    Open your image and then choose Edit/Define Pattern.

    Hope this helps.

    Bye for now,

    George Dingwall

    Invergordon, Scotland

    George Dingwall, May 14, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  3. Michael J.

    Michael J. Guest

    Michael J., May 15, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.