User Friendly Chroma Key Screen / Green Screen

Discussion in 'Professional Video Production' started by nathanlukewong, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Hi there,
    I am a teacher in a high school and was wondering if anyone could help me out.
    I am wondering what could I do to make my Chroma Key Screen more classroom friendly.

At the moment, every time I want to use it I have to set up the frame and hang the screen over it.

I am looking for a solution that is a little more friendly to set up.

I cant leave it set up all the time because my classroom is not a dedicatedmultimedia room.

I have looked at getting my cloth turned into a blind and being able to pull it from the ceiling, but it is not possible to mount it to the room as their is not enough reinforcement. I would have to get a builder out and it is looking like it would cost too much.

The front of my room is about 8m wide by 4m high.

I have though about pull up banners (like http://www.affordablebanners.com.au/pull-up-banner.htm) but I dont like the idea that the feet would not be filmed with the greenscreen in place.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

nathanlukewong, Oct 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. nathanlukewong

mkujbida Guest

Unfortunately there is no simple method of doing what you want.
    Look into using paper rolls (like still photographers use) and get a set ofwall mounting brackets to hold it.
    http://www.karlu.com/Studio_Background_Backdrop_Support_Explained.html is asite with a lot of useful info on this.

Mike

mkujbida, Oct 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Mike,
    thanks for the reply
    A useful site

nathanlukewong, Oct 12, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question