What is "overlap trim" in Pinnacle Studio?

Discussion in 'Amateur Video Production' started by Doc, Jan 5, 2005.

  1. Doc

    Doc Guest

    I have PS8 and stumbled across an editing function called "overlap trim".
    This option only appears when you cut a clip. At the edges of the cut, it
    brings up this funny looking arrow with a vertical line through it. It isn't
    mentioned anywhere in the help files that I can see and it's not clear to me
    what it does. Anyone have any idea?

    Doc, Jan 5, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. You might try the forum that is especially for Studio 8 for more help

    John Thomas Smith
    John Thomas Smith, Jan 5, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. Doc

    rd Guest

    I am just guessing
    but if you are using a crossfade cut
    there would need to be some way to adjust certain elements of the
    inherent overlap ...
    rd, Jan 10, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.