Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by dave, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. dave

    dave Guest

    Anyone know how to wrap a picture around a mug or a bottle such as a label,
    Iv'e tried shear but thats not good at all
    dave, Aug 20, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. dave

    edjh Guest

    You could try the 3D Transform filter. *In CS it's on the disc; earlier
    versions install it automatically.

    Or there's Squizz and some other third party plugins. Or try
    Illustrator's warping function.
    edjh, Aug 21, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.