writing AVCHD structure back to SD card

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by karel, Jan 4, 2009.

1. karel

karel

Hi,guys.

I have Panasonic DHC-SD9, full HD camcorder, which records to SD cards.
    The editing SW delivered with the camcorder is HD Writer 2.5E and alows only copying from the SD card or DVD to PC, simple editing, and copy to SD card or DVD back.
    I like to do full editing and to bring the edited video back to SD card in AVCHD file structure, as it is for me the only way, how to watch it on Full HD TV( camcorder connected with TV through HDMI cabel).
    For editing, I tried PWD7, then Video Studio 11.5 plus. In both cases it reads the SD card, I can make editing, but it is not able to record the appropriate AVCHD file structure on PC or on the SD card.
    I was just able to produce either the AVCHD file or burn the AVCHD ( or Blue Ray ) file structure on DVD.

Some ideas?
    Editing SW which saves results to SD card as AVCHD structure?
    Some SW which accepts AVCHD file and makes the AVCHD file structure on SD card or in PC directory?

Thanks for help,
    Karel

karel, Jan 4, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. karel

Flavio

Same question

Hi Karel,

I have Panasonic HDC-HS100 and I'm with the same problem that you posted. Did you find a solution? I'm looking for. If I find, I'll share with you.

Thanks,

Flavio

Flavio, Jun 21, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. karel

lustrum

why not use WDTV instead of using your camcorder? It has HDMI and plays almost everything.

lustrum, Jun 28, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question