WTD:Film recorder

Discussion in 'Scanners' started by Jacek Gonsalves, Mar 4, 2006.

  1. Hi all,

    Looking for a film recorder. There are 2 types, a CRT or LVT. What it
    does is take a digital image and displays it via the CRT, where a camera

    is then used with negative film at the other end of the device to take a

    picture of it. Polaroid, Agfa, and Lasergraphics are some of the
    manufacturers of film recorders. The CRT based ones I'm looking for have

    to be starting in the 8000K or higher resolutions.
    The LVT ones were produced by Kodak and Cymbolic Sciences. They are no
    longer manufacturerd. The Kodak model no. is 1620 or just called Kodak
    The Cymbolic Sciences model is FIRE 1000.

    So if anyone has one they want to sell or know of someone please email
    j a g 2 xNOSPAM @ h o t m a i l c o m
    just remove the spaces and the NOSPAM part...
    Jacek Gonsalves, Mar 4, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.